Saturday, March 10, 2012

Photo a day - 6 to 9

5pm - Scott's Birthday Dinner & first time getting to use my DIY chalkboard table! I absolutely love it and all the potential it creates, game night score on the table, awkward seating arrangements made easy, menu display for weird eaters.....I could go on and on!




Something I Wore - I got my nails done this week and they are obviously something I sport everyday whether I like it or not, but I love em! As for the ring, pay no note. It is just another silly stunt by moi to try and get a real ring out of Scotty! Lol




Window - This little fella enjoys long walks along the back of the couch, tuna water out of the can and his idea of a romantic date is watching the trains go by and the squirrels play out of mommy and daddy's bedroom window every morning. You should see when he hears a train during the day and he is not in that window, he bolts like a bat out of hell to get there in time!




Red - #stopkony2012...I have not really shown my support for this cause on Facebook or twitter because I feel that I don't know enough about the Invisible Children Organization. But I do agree that something must be done and I definitely agree that social media is one of the best platforms for the everyday person right now. I hope they can accomplish their goal, and although I have read a few critiques of the organization I think any publicity is good publicity. It gets people like me asking questions??




Well we are off to my parent's house today to enjoy some cottage living for the night and to have some of the awesome cupcakes I made last night. I will leave you with a pic of the process half way through and on Sunday I will show you the end result!!

Emma B



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment